Kinesio Taping® KT3 Course $249/$279
KT3 Clinical Concepts and Advanced Whole Body Applications of the Kinesio Taping Method
(Prerequisite: Approved KT1 & KT2 courses)
The KT3 course combines the Kinesio Taping Method foundational concepts of KT1&KT2 with advanced clinical concepts. The course provides lab time for attendees to practice their skills on the new concepts through a variety of clinical applications. The KT3 course is designed to allow the Certified Kinesio Taping Instructor (CKTI) to cater specific clinical applications to address specific professions. Upon completion of this course and prerequisite KT1&KT2 seminar, attendees will be eligible to request and take the exam to become a Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP). Note: Students can request to take the exam but will not be eligible to receive a CKTP certificate until they graduate.
KT3 Course Objectives:
- Review the basic concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
- Explain and apply advanced concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
- Review epidermis, dermis, and fascial anatomy as it is related to Kinesio Taping
- Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions
- Apply the Kinesio Taping Method to stimulate epidermis, dermis, and fascial response
- Apply advanced clinical taping techniques for treatment of the spine, neurological conditions, and upper/lower extremity dysfunction
In addition to having attended an approved Kinesio Taping® KT1 & KT2 seminar, each attendee must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Must have completed 80 course hours of anatomy & physiology
2. Must have a working knowledge of the musculoskeletal system
3. Must be able to do assessments by evaluating and/or diagnosing injuries and conditions
4. Must have achieved or is a student in their junior or senior year (transcripts must be provided) working towards one or more of the following credentials: ARNP, ATC, CAT(C), CCSP, CDP, CHT, CLT, CMBT, CMT, CNMT, COMT, COTA, COTA/L, CPO, CPT, CPTA, CRN, CST, CT, DC, DO, DOM, DPT, Lac, LAT, LLCC, LMBT, LMP, LMT, LOT, LOTA, LPT, LPTA, MD, MDT, MLD, MOT, MOTR/L, MPT, MT, MTC, NCMT, NCTMB, NDT, NMD, NMT, NP, NRC, OCS, ODT, OMD, OPA, OT, OTA, OTC, OTR, OTR/L, PT, PT-C, PTA, PA, RMT, RN, RPT, RPTA, SCS, SLP.
Refund Policy: One month prior to class, full refund minus 10%. Within one month from class 50% refund. Within one week NO REFUND.
*CE credits are approved for these professions:
Occupational Therapists - AOTA (Provider #4489 - 8 CE hours); State of Florida Board of Occupational Therapy (Provider #50-2081 - 8 CE hours), State of Alabama Board of Occupational Therapy (Provider #50-2081 - 8 CE hours)
Licensed Massage Therapists - State of Florida Board of Massage Therapy (Provider #50-2081 - 8 CE hours); State of Georgia Board of Massage Therapy (Provider #50-2081 - 8 CE hours); NCBTMB (Provider #386613-00 - 8 CE hours)
Certified Athletic Trainers - State of Florida Board of Athletic Training (Provider #50-2081 - 8 CE hours)
Physical Therapists - State of Florida Physical Therapy Association (9 CE hours #Available on request). Accreditation of this course does not necessarily imply that the FPTA supports the views of the presenter or the sponsors. aPTitude ProCert Approval for 7 CCU's for KT3, valid in 22 states: AK, AR, AZ, CA, DE, DC, GA, IN, IL, KS, KY, MO, MT, NE, NC, OR, SC, TN, UT, VT, VA & WI.
PLEASE NOTE - D.C. Continuing Education credit is not available.